While planning your wedding, make it a point to attend a bridal show or two… or three. Not only are there giveaways and prizes but there are so many great ideas floating around and tons of amazing wedding professionals to meet!
The Dennis Vineyards bridal show is a great place to start your wedding planning journey! We’ve got all the wedding pros conveniently in one place so you can do loads of research at once and plan your wedding quickly and easily!
March 10th, 2019 from 1-4pm
Register now and let us know you’re coming! Anyone who pre-registers will be entered twice into all giveaway drawings! 2X the chance to WIN!
“Knowing that Dennis Vineyards had put their stamp of approval on all the wedding pros at the bridal show made it easy for me to choose vendors for my wedding. I knew I couldn’t go wrong!”
Whether you are newly engaged and just getting your feet wet or you’re hot and heavy in the wedding planning process, our bridal show can help! These wedding pros are here to help you no matter where you are on your wedding journey!
At our bridal show you will be able to:
sample wedding cakes + browse through photographer portfolios + take silly photos in the photo booth + dream about your upcoming honeymoon + taste delicious catered foods + listen to the sounds of DJs + gather decorating ideas + try on jewelry + sample skincare and makeup + and so much more
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. Do I have to be getting married at your venue to come to the bridal show? Absolutely not! Although we would love to host your wedding, by no means is that the case! As long as your venue allows you to bring in outside vendors, this bridal show is for you.
2. Is admission really free? Of course it is! It is free for you, as the bride, and anyone you choose to bring with you. Make it a family event! Make it a girls afternoon! There is no fee for parking either.
3. Do any of the vendors offer booking specials? Yes, most of them will have a “day of” booking special that will save you money or give you added benefits for free! It’s always a good idea to secure vendors while you are there.
4. Do I have to get there right when the show opens? Nope! This is a drop-in event so feel free to come when you can! The show is from 1-4pm and will be great no matter when you show up!
5. Do I have to be present to win the drawings? Yes, you do. We have a number of things to give away and winners are chosen every hour.
Are you a Wedding Vendor? Interested in setting up at one of our shows? All vendors must go through an approval process with Dennis Vineyards and spaces are not always guaranteed. There are limits on how many of each vendor type are allowed and no direct sales companies are ever duplicated. If you would like to start the application process, please fill out the form using the button below.